• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Completely redid the bunny room!

naturestee

Alpha Buck
I'm so happy! I finally finished my big project! It was our first project in our first house. The hubby and I ripped the carpet out of the bunny room and put good (for the rabbits) vinyl in. Then we expanded/replaced their cages to take up all the space except a small walkway to the closet.

The pens are 5 grids long, about 3.5 wide. Each grid is 14 inches square. I bought dragon grass mats from Pier 1 and made them into tunnels to celebrate the buns' new digs. I see a big order of toys from Bunny Bytes in the future...

Fey and Sprite's cage:
skuqv4.jpg

Mocha and Loki's cage:
skupmb.jpg

And a few more pics of Mocha and Loki for good measure.

Loki and his new tunnel toy.
skur03.jpg

Mocha playing on the couch.
skur6u.jpg

The lovebirds!
skur9c.jpg

Wow that is amazing!! I also use those "storeage cubes" and they are great, aren't they? You giving me ideas.... :roll: :lol: No, I dont have room for something like that at the moment.... :(

xxxx

^Awww, I love Oliver in your sig!

Thanks!! He is just too cute :D
I miss him a ton at the moment though as I'm away on holiday and wont be back until friday!! I've been counting down the days since I got here :roll: :D

Sorry to get off topic!

xxx

That's wonderful! I use those "storage cubes" too, aren't they great! I don't have pens like yours though! I wish i had the space!
Fab pens and Gorgeous buns by the way!

catswhiskas said:
Do you spend much time in there with them?

I may have to start. They aren't coming out much to play! :shock: :lol:

Thanks for all the lovely comments!

By the way, those grass mat tunnels are probably one of their favorite toys ever now! Mocha's been spending the entire afternoon sleeping in hers, leaving poor Loki uncuddled. :roll: Fey and Sprite have been alternating destroying theirs. Every time I check, they have another pile of shredded grass next to it. If they're not shredding it, they're passed out on their towels or shelf! :lol:

Back