• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What size hutch

You'd be better off getting them a shed! They're geenrally cheaper than a 6ft hutch (as I found out when buying for my conti!) I bought a triple 6ft hutch (as in three stacked hutches) and it was....very expensive. In the end I decided it wasn't tall enough so he now lives in a shed! And my tiny lions now have 6ft hucthes which they're chuffed about!

raven_guest said:
You'd be better off getting them a shed! They're geenrally cheaper than a 6ft hutch (as I found out when buying for my conti!) I bought a triple 6ft hutch (as in three stacked hutches) and it was....very expensive. In the end I decided it wasn't tall enough so he now lives in a shed! And my tiny lions now have 6ft hucthes which they're chuffed about!

personally i have NEVER seen a hutch big enough for giants or contis

a shed is the best hutch you can get a 7 x5 for 120 in b@q thats what i have emptey right noe but not for long

Hi thanks for the replys i'm not buying the hutch i'm getting a double hutch of a friend who runs a rescue i don't have room for a shed only got a tiny back yard

I can't have a shed as theres nowhere to put one it would take up to much space more than the 2 hutches i've got now plus my mum wouldn't let me have a shed

thanks for the replys i don't use a run as there is someone in allday so daisy and maisy and roger take it in turns to come. I want to get roger neuarted (sp) and put him in with the girls so they can all play together

bunnylove said:
personally i have NEVER seen a hutch big enough for giants or contis

I have... I think is was called a "shed"? :lol:

Seriously though, I haven't either. My huuuge bunnies have a nice 6' hutch in a permanant run.

Back