• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Sweet Maisie

maherwoman

Warren Scout
Thought I'd add to the fun of posting pictures of your babies! Fair warning: I'll also be adding a couple pictures of our kitties. :)

Here's a good side-view picture of our Maisie
sgqv86.jpg

As whole a view as I could get of her beautiful palace
sgqvk3.jpg

Good view of the two levels in her home
sgqvpy.jpg

Maisie checking out the cage door
sgqvtj.jpg

Maisie checking out the camera case...lol
sgqw4h.jpg

Maisie's handsome kitty brother, Hobbes
sgqwjr.jpg

And our sweet Sunny girl standing with her brother, Hobbes
sgqwpg.jpg

Hope you enjoy the pictures! :)

lynda_m said:
Awww she looks a bit like Angie65's Flint :love:

That's what I thought!! In fact, I've written her (and who she got her baby from) to see if they can tell me Maisie's breed! Thank you for telling me, though. It's something I've been trying to figure out. :)

Hi i answered your pm and assumed you meant alfie..but i now see it's Angie's Flint..who is a brother to Mark and Shell's Tilly......I don't know their parentage so I'm afraid Im not much help here! :oops: '

Re: ,

honeybunny said:
Hi i answered your pm and assumed you meant alfie..but i now see it's Angie's Flint..who is a brother to Mark and Shell's Tilly......I don't know their parentage so I'm afraid Im not much help here! :oops: '

Oh...lol...I just responded to your PM about it, too. LOL!!

Thank you anyway, though, about the breed. It's funny to me that Flint and my Maisie have such similiar coloring. Do you know if it's technically Chinchilla coloring?

Thanks again! :)

Back