• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Maisie's Mom

maherwoman

Warren Scout
Hey guys! This is actually my third post...lol...but I made it here at last...:)

My name is Rosie, and me and my family live in Southern California.

My family is comprised of the following people/animal friends. Age, name, and species are mentioned.

My husband, 26 (no name mentioned for privacy purposes)

My daughter, 6 (also no name for privacy purposes)

Our kitties, Sunny (f) and Hobbes (m). They are brother and sister from the same litter, and will be two years of age on 30 April. They're both Egyptian Mau/tuxedo mixes.

My bunny, Maisie. She was born this past 28 December, so she's three months old today! (Wow..that was fast!) She's (as far as I've been able to figure out) a Chinchilla mix. Her mama was a pure white, regular-eared beauty, while her dad was a Chinchilla-colored lop...which makes for a real cutie!!

We brought Maisie home about a month ago, and have had such a fun time since adding her to the family! I'd never really considered having a bunny before, but I saw her and how friendly and sweet she is, and couldn't resist convincing my husband and bringing her home. We brought her home the day before my daughter's 6th birthday. :) Made for a sweet 6th!!

Anyway, as far as myself, I'll be 26 on the 21st of April...time sure flies!!

Hope to have lots of fun on this site!! :)

naturestee said:
Hi Rosie! I'm here too! :lol:

Happy birthday to Maisie! She's such a doll!

LOL!! I signed up here because of the tech difficulties at RO!! LOL!! I check back at RO everyday, just to see, but figure I'll hang out here, too.

HELLO!! Nice to see you! Maisie says thank you for the Happy Birthday. :)

Yeah, I've been lurking here since last spring and I finally signed up just a bit ago. I'll let you know when RO is back up. I hope it's soon! :D

naturestee said:
Yeah, I've been lurking here since last spring and I finally signed up just a bit ago. I'll let you know when RO is back up. I hope it's soon! :D

Yeah, I hope so, too. Thank you so much!! :)

Back