• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi

wiggypigs

Young Bun
Hi,

I have been looking in for a short while now. It looks a great site.

We live in Norfolk.

I don't have any bunnies, sadly at the moment, but had rabbits in my younger days.

We have a guina pig called Spiderman (7 year old son) who is about 3 years old. We did have 2, but sadly the other one had a stroke and the vet was unable to save him. We have had conflicting advice about getting Spiderman another friend.

We also have cats and foster cats for a cat rescue and a Amazon parot, who is very vocal.

I would lke to get a rabbit or 2 again at some point.

hi there glad you decided to show yourself lol, can we see pics of your piggies please, cheryl on here runs a rescue in your area for piggies, i run one in essex for bunnies :D so if you ever decide to get bunnies look no further there are loads on here, no doubt we and they will intics you very soon! :lol: :lol: :lol:

look forward to chatting with you

Eve x

Thank you for the welcomes.

I have looked at your rabbits for rehoming Eve and :love:

Barney and bruce lookk gorgeous, but I see they have a home pending.

I need to sort a cage and run out first and then well who knows.

wiggypigs said:
Thank you for the welcomes.

I have looked at your rabbits for rehoming Eve and :love:

Barney and bruce lookk gorgeous, but I see they have a home pending.

I need to sort a cage and run out first and then well who knows.

i could have rehomed them two a million time over likewise with briony, not had much on the others though, shame cause them girls are gorgeoussssssss with beautiful temperments

how did you know boys had a home pend ing i havent put it on the web site :?

there are only temp. reserved til sunday :wink: :wink:

On the thread on here homes needed.

Do you rehome to families with young children? Mine are 7 and a half and 3 and a half. They are used to having animals around because of our own and the cat fostering.

wiggypigs said:
On the thread on here homes needed.

Do you rehome to families with young children? Mine are 7 and a half and 3 and a half. They are used to having animals around because of our own and the cat fostering.

yes to responsilble parents :D :D :D :D

wiggypigs said:
We will have to have a look around for a nice hutch and run then and then get back you you. :D

corr that didnt take long normally people are posting on here for at least 2 days before they give in! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bunnylove said:
wiggypigs said:
We will have to have a look around for a nice hutch and run then and then get back you you. :D

corr that didnt take long normally people are posting on here for at least 2 days before they give in! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

it might take me a little bit to find a nice hutch, but am on the look out.

pinkgirly said:
I like the piggie's name :D

Thank you. My son is really into Spiderman amongst other things

2 of the cats are called Luke and Anakin Skywalker and the goldfish are called Spongebob squarepants and Patrick Starfish (or spongebob and patrick for short) :lol:

wiggypigs said:
Hi,

I have been looking in for a short while now. It looks a great site.

We live in Norfolk.

I don't have any bunnies, sadly at the moment, but had rabbits in my younger days.

We have a guina pig called Spiderman (7 year old son) who is about 3 years old. We did have 2, but sadly the other one had a stroke and the vet was unable to save him. We have had conflicting advice about getting Spiderman another friend.

We also have cats and foster cats for a cat rescue and a Amazon parot, who is very vocal.

I would lke to get a rabbit or 2 again at some point.

Hello and welcome :D What part of sunny Norfolk are you from?

Back