• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another Newbie from New Brunswick, Canada

shelbyksm

New Kit
My name is Kelly. I am the proud Mum to 2 bunnies. Jag is my "senior" bunny. He is a black mini lop who is about 6 years old. He was a stray that came into the shelter I work at. My other bunny is Nipper. She is a new bunny to me. Just got her on Saturday. She is around 3 1/2-4 months old and is a mixed bunny. Some sort of dwarf and mini lop. She is really cute though. Full of energy compaired to my other boy. I also owned 2 other bunnies named Flopsy and Pipsqueek.

I also have 11 cats, 3 dogs, a guinea pig, 3 goldfish, 4 convicts, 3 budgies and 2 lovebirds. I'm just a little crazy.

I was directed to this forum by someone from another forum. She told me you all would be a wealth of knowledge. I hope she knew what she was talking about. *laughs* I look forward to any advice you guys can give me.

Welcome!! This is the right place to be if you want to talk with bunny-mad people!! I'm sure you can get all the help you may need here!

xxx

Mouse_with_flag.gif

All the people on here are lovely and will give loads of good advice. I see you have loads of different kinds of babies and so do lots of our friends here and we love photos as well. What are your convicts?

Hi welcome to the forum! Another canadian :D Love your siggy with all your pets in.. looks like you have a house full! :D

Back