• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello From New Brunswick Canada

petkeeper

New Kit
Hi all

Just came across this site by doing a google seach. It looks like an awesome forum so I thought I would join. My name is Shannon and my buns are Rex who is a mini rex and Harley who is a Holland Lop. They are both 1 and a half years old and the best of friends. I have had some health issues with Harley and was actually advised by a vet to have him put to sleep but I changed his diet all around and now he is doing awesome actually I have seen such and improvement in both of them it is is amazing!

Just so my other animals don't get left out I will give them an honorable mention. I have 4 dogs, 5 cats, 8 ferrets, 12 rats (for now...a petstore rat had babies!!), and a fish!

I look forward to talking with all of you. It is nice especially when health problems araise to have other bunny people to talk to. Most people around here think I am crazy because I have a 2 house rabbits. Shows how much they know!!

Well I don't want to make this a book so I will sign off for now. Take care.

Shannon

Welcome to the forums! :wave:
I have three house buns, and you will find people here with WAY more than that so dont worry, we're not crazy ( I think :roll:)
Its so nice to hear about your buns and I'm glad Harley is doing well.
Do you have any pictures to share with us? We love pictures here :D

-x-Leah

Back