• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Prudence...has learnt a new trick! (9 piccies)

Veronica

Mama Doe
As I'm wanting Pru to be a full term house bunny (hopefullyl eventually bonded to Zeubin)..she's spending more and more time in the house, as her litter training is going really really well :D

She's been lose downstairs for most of the day...and I went into the sitting room to find she's making herself very much at home, infront of the tv, and she's now learnt how to jump up onto the sofa!

Cheeky girl :lol:

1sofa9.jpg

1sofa8.jpg

1sofa7.jpg

1sofa6.jpg

1sofa5.jpg

1sofa4.jpg

1sofa3.jpg

1sofa2.jpg

1sofa1.jpg

Sorry for all the piccies :lol: , but Pru really seems to love to pose for the camera :lol: :lol: :lol:

I sent my mum a pic msg too, and she replied 'Ooooo doesn't she match the sofa! :D'
Looks like we'll have to becareful where we're sitting from now on :shock: :shock: :lol:

Definately Prudence the Princess!!!!!!! :D She`s absolutely gorgeous and looks like she`s made herself very much at home. :D

OMG she is adorable.... Princess Prudence of the living room. From her thrown she can view her kingdom. She is so cute.

I'm always amased how high buns can jump. When I got my bun Tinker, he was only a baby and still managed the sofa! I was in complete shock! He didn't like getting down as much though!

aaawww bless her.. she certainly looks very cosy on HER sofa (now)! :lol: :lol: Definitely sounds like she's enjoying being a house bunny :wink:

Back