• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Christmas Day?

Rosie

Warren Scout
Kizzi and Casper got a parcel from Bunny Basics this morning:

54cd3a89.jpg

b3fbac5f.jpg

Rosie said:
Kizzi and Casper got a parcel from Bunny Basics this morning:

54cd3a89.jpg

b3fbac5f.jpg

The very same santa came to our house a few weeks ago, think he brought the same sack actually lol . . . its all gone now! xx

awwww my package arrived yesterday, looks scarily similar to the one you had!!!

Buns have attacked it already though! :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

Mine is divided up and packed away. They have been given their blankets, hayrack and one new toy each.

Casper has been playing with his since I put them in his hutch, he loves them.

Kizzi is sitting staring at them as if to say 'mummy I dont know what those are for'.

We are so glad that the buns like everything :)

I can tell you that our Thumbs are very sore after filling all those vine balls though :)

Bunnybasics said:
We are so glad that the buns like everything :)

Today and Tommorow there will be lots of very happy buns, Gp's and small animals all over the UK and France as we sent out 2 full pallets of parcels yesterday. I can tell you that our Thumbs are very sore after filling all those vine balls though :)

Your sore thumbs are well worth it! Thank you so much. The quality of the stuff is superb, really 1st class.

I've got two happy bunnies and enough treats and toys to last them for a good long time.

Wow look at that package loads of stuff :lol:
My parcle will be here soon,but its mostly basic things i needed :D
Next time tho when iv got a bit more money :wink: :D

Wow - what lucky bunnies. As Easter is approaching I may just have to get my bunnies a few pressies. :lol:

Any recommendations?

wow what lucky bunnies! ive been longingly looking but unable to buy but......today is payday :lol: look out bunny basics, haha

Don't encourage me! I love that blooming store but I have no money! When I do go on there I set myself a limit, then end up doubling it! Grrrr! Darn you bunny basics for being so good!
(And the delivery is soooooo quick!)

Back