• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Little Confused...

Snoopie

Young Bun
My bun seems to love the little stalks on banana's...? :shock:

I left a banana on the table while i left the room for a moment, and came back to her eating her way through the stalk...?

Also, i was sitting on the floor eating a banana, and my bun came up to me, stood up and started eating the dangling banana skin...?

Is this right...? (don't worry i feed her the actual banana)

Thanks

My rabbits love anything that tastes like banana! My 3 nethies like to nock over the garbage can to eat the peel! :lol: I try not to let them eat it because banana is very high in sugar and that can be very bad for the buns. They usually get a small piece once every month or two, but i would suggest that you keep her from consuming large amounts of banana.

beckiboo186 said:
They cant eat the skin :wink: xx
Try telling Nala that!! She's nicked one a couple of times and happily munches her way through it til i realise.. i dont leave them on the table anymore :wink: but i often offer her a little bit of it.. she loves it! Im sure they can eat the skin :wink:

Mine love the skin...I thought that although you shouldn't encourage it, it won't harm them if they do pinch a bit! My two are OK and they are always trying to eat the skin!!!! :roll:

Mine don't like it! They're really weird! They like strawberries though! My gps like banana, it's so cute seeing my little ducth with a yellow tinge to her fur around her mouth

Back