• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

cheeky bunnies

Rexy bexy

Mama Doe
here are some more of my cheeky bunnies
my latest show chin bunny (nameless atm all my chins have disney names but run a bit dry atm, suggestions please :D )
just had feet cleaned and coat prepared for a show
Showchin.jpg

cleaning her feet now
Beincleaned.jpg

this is her brother who is the runt and so cheeky, a real character
Cheekychin.jpg

her other brother,a broad boy
having a bunny nap
Sleepychin.jpg

and blueberry wanting to come into the shed
Letmein.jpg

becky

becky you have been very quite where you been? what names do you already have becky? and we can think of some

p.s hes gorgeous by the way!

bunnylove said:
becky you have been very quite where you been? what names do you already have becky? and we can think of some

yh i aint been around much lately, been a bit busy, so tryin to make more of an effot to come on
here mom is called kiara(lion king 2) and dad is loius(jungle book) her uncle is kovu(lion king 2) and casper, 1/2 aunty is jasmine (aladdin) and nan is sophie(we jus liked the name lol)

becky

Rexy bexy said:
bunnylove said:

yh i aint been around much lately, been a bit busy, so tryin to make more of an effot to come on
here mom is called kiara(lion king 2) and dad is loius(jungle book) her uncle is kovu(lion king 2) and casper, 1/2 aunty is jasmine (aladdin) and nan is sophie(we jus liked the name lol)

becky

how about scamp (lady and the tramp
tramp
pongo (101 dalmations

well think of some more :D

They're absolutely gorgeous bunnies!! :) :) :)

Sometimes it is difficult naming our buns, but it's good fun too! :lol: :lol: :lol:

How about Micky???

You can't get more disney like than Micky! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Carol xx

jasmine (aladdin), belle (beauty and the beast), nala (lion king), cinders, got loads of disney films round my parents cant think of any more names at the moment! beautiful bunny :D

Back