• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi all

SarahP

Wise Old Thumper
Just a quick message to introduce myself properly. I'm (obviously) Sarah, and have just taken in 2 unwanted rabbits (see my other thread). They are Clover and Dusty. I'm keeping them outside, as I've run out of room indoors! I have 2 indoor guinea pigs and 2 mice. My husband now thinks we are over-run by women, as all 6 furries are all girls!

I'm 33, and work during the day, but love to log in to animal forums in the evening, so you'll probably see quite a lot of me on here. :)

Sarah.

Edit: I forgot to say - I am loving this site already, as there are so many useful tips I've picked up! :D

Welcome Sarah :wave:
Your two new buns sound wonderful and I can't wait to hear more about them soon :D
If you like animal forums, this is def. the best for rabbits!! Rather addicting I'd say :lol: :lol:

Hope to see you around more :D

xxx

Back