• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet some of the family!

I have been meaning to post some pics for absolutely ages! I've finally had time to sit down and read how to do it! Hopefully, I've got it right! Here goes:-

Here's Charlie Bun! (he's so laid back, I'm surprised he stays upright!)
DSC00007.jpg

DSC00009.jpg

Charlie is bonded with Dillan, my Black Otter Rex, yep - they are both males and they are the best of friends!

Dillan.jpg

Meet Dante! (my Broken Castor Rex) This is definitely a bun with attitude!

DSC00059.jpg

Next is Zippy, my British Blue kitten, he's such a rascal! Always up to mischief!

DSC00012.jpg

& Finally, here's Toby - my mad Chocolate Labrador pup, who is the naughtiest of the lot! He's probably the reason I haven't had time to post pictures before now! I'm too busy repairing everything he has wrecked!!! :roll: :roll: :wink:

DSC00040.jpg

DSC00345.jpg

DSC00348.jpg

Hope this has worked and that they cheer you up, just like they do me!

Carol xx

Awww they are beautiful. I had to look twice at Charlie to make sure he was real! I thought he was a stone garden sculpture!! :lol: :lol: He is a lovely colour :)

Charlie is the spitting image of my male rabbit Frankie!! I will be posting pics of him soon so you will see they look the same.

Toby is gorgeous :love:, are you sure he wrecks things, he looks like butter wouldnt melt and such a good sweet boy hehehe :lol:

They are all so adorable and such great piccies! :D

aawww adorable photos!! Charlie and Dillon's colourings are gorgeous! and your puppy looks absolutely gorgeous too! :D

Thanks everyone, glad you like them!

Honestly, I know Toby pup looks as though butter wouldn't melt! but, he is so naughty :roll: :roll: :roll:

He's ripped wallpaper off walls which had just been decorated! ripped the bottom of the new suite (I had to pay for an upholsterer to come out and repair it), bitten through numerous flexes and cables. In fact, on one occasion the local joiner came out to do some work when I was at work. When he'd finished his carpentry, he started to vac up, but got a massive electric shock because Toby had practicly bitten the cable in half!!!

I must admit he's very loveable though!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

Well, here's another one of the family! ....

Meet Tigger!! my male Orange Rex! He's bonded with Nico my Chinchilla Netherland Dwarf, but Nico never stands still long enough for me to take a photo! (I'll keep trying though!).

4a81e73c.jpg

DSC00005.jpg

& here's Zippy again! My British Blue Kitten! I've never known a cat like him!!! He's so cheeky!

DSC00011.jpg

It's so tiring being a kitten!

be77258a.jpg

I'll keep introducing the family gradually!!

Carol xxx

Awwww Carol wow!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

They're all lovely piccies!!!!!!!! thank you for posting them!

I love tigger!!! :love: :wink:

Thanks guys!

I'll take some more pics this weekend!

You still haven't met:- Bounty, Sasha, Angel, Louis, Scout and Bambi!

They are all buns! 4 Rex, 1 Lop & 1 Agouti!

Look forward to introducing them! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Carol xx

Back