• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

She's been funny!

snowflakejr1028.jpg

Ok another photo just cos I am bored, but more stories!
ok so I got home from the gym today and went to see my baby girl.... and She was covered in poop from head to toe... bless her, I think it was cos she nicked a pansy this morning, and I wasnt getting it back for love nor money... so it's her fault lol!
But anyways after my initial panic and checking otherwise she was ok. I had to get her in the bath!
Anyone tried bathing a bunny it isnt that easy ..not when she then covers you in it as well.
Anyways shes feeling much better now.
After bathing her I finally got around to bunny proofing the majority of the garden, which I had to do , because she thinks shes above having to be in a run... She thinks she should get the whole garden ! and she has now!
So I spent all afternoon doing the garden and then she appeared out of no where and she knew I had done the garden and went tearing round it like a lunatic ... and it so made those 5 hours worth it .. seeing her binkying around in the rain... and we dont have a small garden so now shes exhausted and asleep behind the sofa. with extremley dirty paws... and shes only just been in the bath! LOL

So that was long sorry ,but it was just so fantastic to see, that I had to share it with other bunny mummys :)[/img]

Ah bless! She is a cutie! Sounds like you have been working hard today. Good work! I must get round to properly bunny proofing our garden at some point, but at the moment they're just allowed to go in the run. They usually live in the house and today the small amount of drizzle did not impress them at all :) Such precious bunsters :lol:
Nicola x

Back