• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay bix???

Has any one had Hay bix?Just bought some and wondered what they are liek if they go down well with the buns??
I bought a 2 kilo bag so hope they like them :D

My two love them :D .But they soon go off stuff quickly,they won,t eat parsley and celery at the moment :?

I don't think i've ever seen them or even heard of them!!! :roll:

What are they and where can you get them from? I'm always on the look out for new treats!

Julie x

Hay Bix are the Non alfalfa version of the old Burgess Forage feasts. Its a disk of Compressed Hay. thats it, our buns love them, and from our sales so do a lot of other buns, GP's and Chins out there :)

There are only 2 places that sell them to the small animal market, BB and C2H

Storm loves them :D , but he will eat ANYTHING! :roll: greedy little frenchie :lol: but my fussy little madam, Gypsy, just looks at them, then looks at me with that dissapointed buny face as if I've given her something dreadfull! :roll:

Yup my two love them! Might have to order some more havent had any for a while. :D
Right thats my credit card taking a battering.. guess this will be simba and nala's easter presents :lol: :roll: :lol:

Back