• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Molly and Fizz

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
This is Molly a gorgeous agouti girl who came into the rescue yesterday.
Molly.jpg

She is a medium sized bun approximarely 2 - 3 years old..extremely people friendly and LIVELY! She runs up and practically climbs up your leg for a fuss then runs off at full speed! A very beautiful girl! :love:

And this wonderful little bundle is Fizz
Fizz.jpg

He is 7 months old and was taken to the vets to be put to sleep as he had bitten a child...wonder what the child was doing to him :evil:
He is very nervous and an absolute stunner! Thank goodness the vet refused to put him down and asked my fosterer if we could take him.
Fizzy.jpg

Omg!!!!put down because of biteing!!!To be honest I dont let my children hold the bunnys,the only one i really let hold the bunnys is my 12 year old daughter and thats only with Bertrice as shes so placid.
I always get bitten by the buns,doesnt mean it denotes to be pts!! :shock: :shock:
They are gorgeous buns hope they find a nice home :D

Awww, he's so gorgeous!

I can't believe he was put down for biting! A child wouldn't know how to look after a rabbit, it's not as if the rabbit was vicious! That's ridiculous! Poor little thing.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW they`re both gorgeous and Fizz :love: :love: :love: How could they want him put to sleep just because he bit the child??? :evil: As you say, what was the child doing to make him bite it?? :?

Awwww they are both so gorgeous :love: :love:

I can't believe that Fizz was going to be put to sleep for biting!! Thank goodness the vet handed him over to your fosterer!

I allow all of my children to hold our bunnies and piggies and my youngest is 4. I never allow them to carry them or stand with them and they are always supervised when they do hold them, they just sit with them on their knee giving them a fuss with me keeping an eye on them.

They have all been bitten at some stage by one of our pets usually hamsters!! but there is no way i would ever get rid of any animal for biting there is always a reason why the pet bit in the first place more than likely from being nervous or affraid.

Anyway, they are both adorable and hopefully you will find a loving home for them soon.

Julie x

Awwww beautiful bunnys specially the boy - Cant believe he was going to be put to sleep - How wrong.... I wish I could even name a place on my body where I haveent been bitten by my rabbit lol!!
good luck finding them homes :)

What beautiful rabbits. And Molly has a wonderful name too - real class! :wink: :lol:

Thank goodness the vet contacted your fosterer! "Please put my rabbit to sleep as I am surprised to find it has teeth!" :roll: How ridiculous and cruel!

/

Aliandbuns said:
What beautiful rabbits. And Molly has a wonderful name too - real class! :wink: :lol:

Thank goodness the vet contacted your fosterer! "Please put my rabbit to sleep as I am surprised to find it has teeth!" :roll: How ridiculous and cruel!

My fosterer chose their names but I think both are good and suit them..of course your bunnies have wonderful names but I do have to say Piper is just that little bit more..shall we say...unique! :D

Re: /

honeybunny said:
Aliandbuns said:

My fosterer chose their names but I think both are good and suit them..of course your bunnies have wonderful names but I do have to say Piper is just that little bit more..shall we say...unique! :D
Oh just twigged molly and fizz off corronation street :lol:

Re: /

bluebunny said:
honeybunny said:
Aliandbuns said:

Oh just twigged molly and fizz off corronation street :lol:

Err I don't think Angie who named them watches it!!! so just a coincidence....I'll tell her...(I don't watch it either anymore!)

Back