• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harvey

mybun

New Kit
Harvey came to us as a partner for Petite Fleur through Jill at Honeybunnys. We have decided to stick with the name Harvey, as it seems to suit him.

They have been out most of the day together in the garden where Harvey has been lolloping around and generally enjoying exploring. He figured out the 'stairs' (2 tier hutch) easily and has been in and out, up and down all day and he is still jumping for joy outside as I speak. I shall still be keeping a close eye on the 2 of them and following Jills bonding advice.

Thanks Jill, he's quite a character! :lol:

/

Here are a few pics of the bunnies getting to know each other..
and Hello to Samuel who helped us with the introduction :D

"Didn't we meet a couple of weeks ago?"
FandH.jpg

getting cuddly!
HarveyandFleur.jpg

"oh I do so love a man with big ears..so handy on chilly nights!"
HandF.jpg

Thanks for posting those photos Jill, they're great! Samuel has drawn a beautiful picture depicting the love story quite accurately.

They are getting along just fine. Fleur has stopped growling and less of the running away.:thumb: In fact, I think they have now turned it into a game! Their relationship is developing positively before my eyes, so to speak.:love: So interesting to watch. I am still keeping a close eye on the both of them though, which is why I waited to post this till today!

Harvey, laid back though he is, is a boy not to be underestimated though. He has had a couple of bossy moments and seems to be playing the strong silent type and not having any of it from Fleur. Fleur, scatty as she is, is calming down and may turn out to be the submissive one (as Harvey will ask to be groomed and then bump her if she doesn't do it!) Which is what we all want really, deep down, heehee! :lol:

Back