• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lets dig our way out!!!!

The buns today decided they would try to dig their way out!!!!
Think dasiy is trying to make a burrow :lol: :wink:
Gota watch them or they will be through the run :roll:

Also The black bunny(Floppy)Looks a bit like a flemish cross wonder if he is???Hes a big bunny i dont think hes over weight as hes always been like this the vet thinks he is,he weighs 3 kilos,he never gets a dirty bum tho.Phew so not so sure he is over weight

100_1071.jpg

100_1073.jpg

100_1074.jpg

100_1075.jpg

100_1077.jpg

Don't! My dad's lawn is such a state from my buns! My girl Belle dug such a nice burrow, she looked very proud of herself! I nearly had a heartattack filling it in before dad saw lol!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. :D
Angel used to be a major digger but now her and digby have free run of the garden she seems to have stopped.
My dog digs for england though, and i don`t mean little holes, i mean bl**dy great craters! :roll: :lol:

Su.x

The state of my dad's lawn is just like that burrowed hole. Although each time we manage to save Flopsy from escaping or burying himself.

Tis scary!

Lovely pix though :shock: :D

My bunnies dig carpet....but not earth, not sure how they will dig a burrow in a concrete floor!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My gardens a state too but the weather doesnt help,i really want to re grass it but cant incase we end up with a frost again,and wev not had the sun so it wouldnt grow. :roll:

Having seen your bunnies in the flesh, so to speak, today they are georgeous!

I think Floppy is a beautiful big bunster!!

PS Cheers for the coffee and the run! :thumb:

Sue&Sooty said:
Having seen your bunnies in the flesh, so to speak, today they are georgeous!

I think Floppy is a beautiful big bunster!!

PS Cheers for the coffee and the run! :thumb:

Your welcome, :D nice to meet you,glad the run was of use to you,the babys can now have a run about,dont forget the piccys :D

Back