• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For all those who doubted me......UPDATED & MORE PICTURE

These are pictures from my last 2 bonding sessions...

The first time there was a bit of fur flown about, but the next... nothing. Just happy bunnies getting along. There not quite there yet and im not giving up as they are showing good signs...

Here is scampie playing with his beloved hay ball...

playtime.jpg

This is Pixi striking a Pose...

pixi.jpg

And miss 'butter wouldn't melt' caught acting like a little piggie...

littlepiggie.jpg

Letting Waffles share...

eatingagain.jpg

Scampie attempting the high jump...

scampiejumping.jpg

Scampie being naughty

scampietongue.jpg

Waffles finishing his food...

nearlygone.jpg

And jackie bun, the middle aged bun...

jackiebunposing.jpg

All 4 bunnies getting along...

sniff.jpg

gettingthere.jpg

They're lovely photos, I especially like the ones of them all together.

I didn't know you were trying to bond 4.... is it 2 groups of 2 or 1 pair 2 plus 2 individuals? Its looking very promising :thumb:

Aww, I love Waffles finishing food and Scampi being naughty - so cute, an the naughty one has that look of mischief (however you spell it)!

Im bonding 2 pairs together.

1 male and 1 female pair and a 2 male pair. Pixi is the only female

These are my fav pictures

scampiestickingouttongue.jpg

yumyum.jpg

Its taken me 3 weeks for them to get along and im so pleased my hardwork has paid off :D

aawww they are gorgeous! What beautiful colourings.. they certainly make a lovely group.. hope the happy bonding continues Well Done! :D

They're all beautiful buns and look very happy. I love the picture of Pixi striking a pose, she's gorgeous and has fab ears! :D

My two eat huge amounts of coriander too :D .

I'm so jealous! I tried doing the same, but with a male/female pair and a female/female pair. Mocha, the girl from the male/female pair, ripped into Fey, a girl from the other pair. Everything had been fine for 10 minutes or so, and then there were bunnies rolling on the floor. :shock: Fey had a big tear in her abdominal skin and was rushed to an emergency vet for stitches. She had to be confined to a smaller cage, and her bond with her sister was broken and only recently mended.

Anyway, that's my sob story. I'm so very jealous that yours are getting along- my pairs will not be put together again! :(

I did another bonding session today and it went really well...

yesterday i thought i might try it with bonding in the shed, but fur started to fly (probably because of all the smells and they have all put their 'territory' on the same things) so im sticking with bonding in a completey different place to all of them for a little longer.

here is a funny one (i always catch scampie mid-jump

scampiedive.jpg

Pixi playing Peek a boo

peekaboo.jpg

Scampie and jack have always got on

scampieandjack.jpg

handsome waffles

handsomechappie.jpg

believe it or not these 2 have never got on...

gettingalong23.jpg

and nor have these 2...

pixiandjack.jpg

playtime23.jpg

Another Pixi Pose

anotherpixipose.jpg

All 4

all4x2.jpg

all4.jpg

Back