• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The trio`s new run.

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
Here`s some piccies of the run hubby made at the weekend, now with additional accesories that arrived today from bunny basics. :D
The run measures 6ft long by 3 ft wide by just over 2 ft high and the trio seem pretty happy with it. :D What do you all think? Su.x

cac9e154.jpg

Full sized piccie of the run.

e66c47c7.jpg

Checking out their new toys.

8269ad1d.jpg

8865e260.jpg

Tia checking out the tunnel thingy.

e30ca6d2.jpg

I`m pleased with it. :D

Lol, I got Zoe one of those tunnels and she'll sniff it, run around it, and jump over it, but won't go inside :roll:

:lol: sorry! But you can even see from the photos you've got there that the tunnel has a tendency to collapse easily, so hopefully you can see I'm not deliberately being awkward!

AlisonA said:
:lol: sorry! But you can even see from the photos you've got there that the tunnel has a tendency to collapse easily, so hopefully you can see I'm not deliberately being awkward!

Don`t worry, i know you`re not being awkward. :wink: :D I`d rather be safe than sorry. It`s just really annoying when you`ve just brought something and you then find out it`s actually dangerous to your bunnies! :evil: I can assure you it`s now firmly tucked up in the dustbin as i don`t want to take any chances!
Have just logged into hubby`s ebay account and ordered this one: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TUNNEL-90-cm-...744175371QQcategoryZ20741QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Thought it looked nice and sturdy and don`t worry i`ll remove the dangly thing. :D
P.S. Haven`t told hubby he`s just ordered himself a bunny tube! :wink: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

Nicola C said:
Fab run Su!!! I bet Bytor could in there with no trouble :wink:
Nicola x

Yep, he fits in perfectly! :wink: :lol: Now all i`ve got to do is train him to use the litter tray!!!!!!!! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol no i book su and hubie for a build her need dog cage shelve and ramp plus a hole in the side of the shed for summer time run atach lol need to atach the run somehow to :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

kim 106 said:
lol no i book su and hubie for a build her need dog cage shelve and ramp plus a hole in the side of the shed for summer time run atach lol need to atach the run somehow to :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL! Anything if it means i get to cuddle more bunnies! :D Will now just have to try and convince mark that he wants to do it! :wink: :lol: :lol:

yep just tell him endles tea or coffee and food all day plus a bun or 2 to cuddle oh and babe kitten that should do it just in case hers babes picture

kids103.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

kim 106 said:
yep just tell him endles tea or coffee and food all day plus a bun or 2 to cuddle oh and babe kitten that should do it just in case hers babes picture

kids103.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Am working on him, (don`t worry i have myways)! :wink: :lol:
Might have to bring Babe home with me though! :lol: :lol: She`s soooooooo cute! :love: :love: :love: :love:

Back