• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Breeders of Lionheads

Hi guys

We are looking to buy a lionhead rabbit from a breeder from the south east. Can anyone help me find a breeder?

Thank you

Sara xxx

Please don't buy from a breeder - there are so many lion heads in rescues just waiting for a forever home.

Hi guys!

Rescue is also fine! Sorry for not making that clear. Does anyone know of any cute (all rabbits r cute but you kno what i mean!) male rabbit between 10weeks and 1-2 years old in the south east area?

Thanks guys xxxx

jay said:
Please don't buy from a breeder - there are so many lion heads in rescues just waiting for a forever home.

Agrees!

There are so many bunsters that need homes esp at Twickers ARC rescue.

You will be helping them out greatly and not paying the earth like you would with a breeder :roll: :oops:

nic99 said:
I doubt anyone will know of a breeder, as this is a rescue site. I am sure loads of people could point you in the direction of a few hundred lionheads in need of a loving home though :D .

have a look here, there are five pages worth of lionhead rabbits!!
http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sear...=%&breed=Lion+Head&County=%&Submit=++Search++

Rabbits United is open to Rabbit Breeders and Rabbits Rescuers, it is not just a rescue site.
The United bit of Rabbits( :roll: :!: :lol: ) stands for the bringing together of all rabbit philosophies :D
We do promote the rehoming of rescue rabbits as far as possible, but also respect that some people may still wish to obtain bunnies from Breeders who belong to the BRC.
Some of our members are in fact rabbit breeders. :)

There are lots of beautiful Lionheads in rescues just now seeking homes :wink: :) Hope you find a suitable bunny for you very soon.

saraandherark said:
Hi guys

We are looking to buy a lionhead rabbit from a breeder from the south east. Can anyone help me find a breeder?

Thank you

Sara xxx

Considering your sisters rabbit died of an unknown illness only yesterday I would suggest you wait a couple of weeks or so (and even get the female checked over by a vet) before introducing another one in case it was something that could be passed on. If you get a baby male you will need to wait until he is neutered before introducing him to the female.

Cheryl

I got my Prudence from a rescue. I definately recommend rescue centres for a pet bunny :)

16pru.jpg

12pru.jpg

Veronica said:
I got my Prudence from a rescue. I definately recommend rescue centres for a pet bunny :)

16pru.jpg

12pru.jpg

aaaaawwwwww :love: If anyone spots a fluffy Lionhead like this in a rescue seeking a home, please let me know :wink: :D :D
Thanks

Adele said:
Veronica said:

16pru.jpg

12pru.jpg

aaaaawwwwww :love: If anyone spots a fluffy Lionhead like this in a rescue seeking a home, please let me know :wink: :D :D
Thanks

thought you werent taking anymore adele :shock: :lol: :lol: and that isnt a lionhead its a furby! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: but if someone can find a fluffy like that , I could have my arm twisted Eve :wink: :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We have lost seven rabbits mostly of old age since January, and we have made up a group of Lionheads, but have space for one more to enjoy a large Gazebo :)
There is no hurry, we will wait however long it takes to find a fluffy furby one :shock: :lol: :lol:
i just love grooming long haired bunnies :wink: :D :D :D

Adele said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: but if someone can find a fluffy like that , I could have my arm twisted Eve :wink: :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We have lost seven rabbits mostly of old age since January, and we have made up a group of Lionheads, but have space for one more to enjoy a large Gazebo :)
There is no hurry, we will wait however long it takes to find a fluffy furby one :shock: :lol: :lol:
i just love grooming long haired bunnies :wink: :D :D :D

they have loads in woolworths £9.99 i believe :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bunnylove said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: OMG I can just imagine Davids face when I tell him we are adopting 10 furbys.... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: he will have a heart attack until I explain they are from Woolworths :roll: :lol: :lol:
David will think Woolsworths is a name for a new rabbit rescue :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Can I buy multi coloured furbys :?: I fancy having a Sanctuary of Rainbow coloured bunnies :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Adele said:
bunnylove said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: OMG I can just imagine Davids face when I tell him we are adopting 10 furbys.... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: he will have a heart attack until I explain they are from Woolworths :roll: :lol: :lol:
David will think Woolsworths is a name for a new rabbit rescue :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Can I buy multi coloured furbys :?: I fancy having a Sanctuary of Rainbow coloured bunnies :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i think you can :lol: :lol: :lol:

Veronica said:
:shock:

I shall cover poor Pru's ears with all this 'furbie' talk.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

aaaaawwwwww, we are not saying your lovely Prudence is a furby :oops: :oops: :oops: ..much :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You have set me off an a furby hunt, hope you realise what you have started :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Best wishes :D

Back