• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Howdy..

cc_bunnies

New Kit
G'day peoples! I'm Hayley, and I'm a rabbitaholic :wink:
I am a breeder of cashmere lops and dwarf lops, and absolutely love bunnies! I also have many other pets including cavies, rats, mice, dogs and poultry. After the dogs, rabbits are my greatest love. When I get the chance I'll post some piccies of my bun bunns, and some of my upcoming litters when the arrive :)

Hayley

Aww hiya!! Do you have any pics?

It's nice to see someone from the opposite side of the globe!!

This site is largely for rehoming unwanted rabbits and rabbit welfare discussions :)

Zoe
xxoo

Hi there
Welcome to the forum. Im sure you will enjoy this forum.. there are some great people on here and we love photos :D Its great to see someone from such a long way away. I think there is someone else from Australia too.. cant think of her nick just now

Hello Hayley :wave: I expect you'll be on here a lot of the time when we're all in bed :lol: There is definitely at least one other Australian on here, Toffeepudding I think, from NSW. Hope you enjoy the forum, be warned - it's very addictive!

Back