• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Names?

Here are pictures of the lionhead kits that I am probably getting:

Sierra.jpg

orangelionhead.jpg

I'm thinking of naming the sable point one Sierra, but I have no idea of what to name the orange one. They are both girls by the way... Please help with name suggestions!

They are lovely :D . I have always liked the Irish name 'AISLING' (pronounced ASHLEEN). It means 'a vision or a dream'. It is also a style of 17th century Irish poetry I believe.Although why I know that I have no idea!! I like lots of Irish names. Shame I'm saddled with plain.......JANE!! :roll: :roll:

Sierra and Vienna is lovely or Libby, Lara, Peaches, Primrose, Orchid, Pumpkin, pickles hmmm i'll keep thinking

Had a search on babynamesworld for colour themed names - what about:
Tawnie - little one, yellowish brown
Amber - yellow brown precious jewel
Saffron - yellow flower
Topaz - yellow gemstone
Xanthe - yellow, fair hair
Cam - vietnamese meaning orange fruit, beloved
Anani - Hawaiin meaning Orange tree
Ilona or Ilana - both mean sunshine
Kira - light, sun
Morag - embracing the sun.

I like the name Honey, but our guinea pig stole that choice! All of your names are cute... I definately am looking for something uncommon. Vienna is cute... still thinking though. I will let you know when I come up with something definate!

Leone?

I was just thinking I hear Leone when Sierra is mentioned and it kinda ties in with them being Lionheads!?!

Back