• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Atlast, piccies of little Ted. WARNING! cuteness overload...

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
Atlast, here are some pictures of Little Ted, the bun i was given back by mum on Sunday as she couldn`t make the time for him. For those of you who missed his story here`s the link: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=18660

I warn you, i think he is soooooo cute and please be prepared for cuteness overload! :lol:

c59919ef.jpg

Ted saying hello.

6bd8f771.jpg

Me and Ted, (excuse the baggy eyes, i`m still not 100% at the mo)! :roll:

61c20c5c.jpg

As you can see Ted is a natural infront of the camera. :D

8f75556a.jpg

Sorry, just had to post this! :shock: :oops: :lol: As you can see he`s still in love with my arm but was neutered on Tuesday so hopefully in a few weeks he will calm down.

I thought you might appreciate the next few photos of Ted as a baby.

6118e4bb.jpg

Ted and his brothers and sisters at just under 2 weeks.

0174b8ff.jpg

At about 3 1/2 wks.

b8675a5d.jpg

Ted cuddled up with his mum.

Hope you enjoyed them,
Su.x

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS! Now realised i posted the wrong link! :oops: :oops: :oops: :roll: :lol: Will now go and change it!

Su.x

P.S. Anyone got a brain i can borrow :?: :roll: :lol:

Gorgeous bunster!!!! Soooooo cute! Hows that run coming along? Has Bytor learned his place yet?? :lol: :wink:
Nicola x

Nicola C said:
Gorgeous bunster!!!! Soooooo cute! Hows that run coming along? Has Bytor learned his place yet?? :lol: :wink:
Nicola x

Ted says thankyou for all the compliments, i`m glad you all think he`s a cutie too. :D

Nicola, the run was finished on sunday but i`m afraid i haven`t got any decent photos yet, will try and get some tomorrow.
Bytor is gradually learning his place, (after spending a couple of nights in the dog crate)! :wink: :lol: And has spent all today chauffering me and mum around! :p

Su.x

Back