• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonded - Rosie & Flint

Angie65

Wise Old Thumper
For those of you who read my earlier posts, I was trying to bond Cracker & Rosie. He kept humping her & she spent all her time running away!. Anyway, last night Rosie went for her myxi jab, so I just put Flint in the carrier with her, & there you go :D She's still a little wary, but he hasn't humped her much, & she let him groom her, although she looked a bit upset when her tried to get into her plant pot with her (It's where she sleeps!). Gaz is home today keeping an eye on them & I will be tomorrow.

I will get mum's camera for more piccies this weekend.

However, all this has left me with Chocolate, my rex doe who has previously un-bonded with 3 males. Cracker, with his excessive humping (I'm assuming it's not hormonal, he was neutered on 30th Jan), & Alex Bun (neutered yesterday & eating fine :D ). Chocolate seems quite happy on her own (I saw her happy-bunny-flop yesterday, even though I was only inches from her & she usually eyes me distrustfully). Alex is friendly enough to get enough human attention, but I think Cracker would benefit from rabbit company. Aaaarrrgh.

awww Angie lovely to hear Rosie has a boyfriend . i hope it grows into true love . :love: As regards to chocolate , perhaps she is a bun that is happier with the single life . occasionaly one of these buns comes alomg . No doubt if you perservered and kept trying her with different ones you might find her soul mate ....but how many extra buns would you have accumulated to do this :shock: :? :wink:

Angie

bunnymadhouse said:
awww Angie lovely to hear Rosie has a boyfriend . i hope it grows into true love . :love: As regards to chocolate , perhaps she is a bun that is happier with the single life . occasionaly one of these buns comes alomg . No doubt if you perservered and kept trying her with different ones you might find her soul mate ....but how many extra buns would you have accumulated to do this :shock: :? :wink:

Angie

Dread to think!!! She is gonna be a solo bun. She seems happy enough anyway. She's had a lot of extra attention recently, & seems to be coming around to me a bit more. I would like a bun loose in the main part of the house all the time, & she'd be perfect cos she's so clean :D

So glad to hear Flint has a girlfriend as Polly went off with her dad! ...now just waiting for the piccies! :lol:

Re: .

honeybunny said:
So glad to hear Flint has a girlfriend as Polly went off with her dad! ...now just waiting for the piccies! :lol:

Polly & Alfie have now come out of the huth & now sit on top of it! It's quite funny cos it's sloped - Polly mastered it, but Alfie keeps sliding off!! Gaz is building them a shelf today so they have somewhere high up to sit.

Back