• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kitty and bunny pics

Camellia

Warren Scout
Just a few :wink:
Clio
cliocutecam1.jpg

cliolookatcam2.jpg

Keiser....after he gave up trying to make craisins appear from the empty bag :shock:
keiserlaycatpost1.jpg

keiserlaycatpost.jpg

These are blurry.....but that doesn't take the precious out of it :p
Kalliope in her litterbox
kalcutelitkip.jpg

kalcutelitkip1.jpg

kallitterft.jpg

And some happy feet
kiphappyft1.jpg

clihappyft2.jpg

Kitty pics :)
coykimcamchair5.jpg

Nesiah:
nesiahtable.jpg

nessitcouch.jpg

Camelai:
camstrrelax.jpg

Cosmos:
cosmowash1.jpg

Nightflower, squirrel watching:
nightflowerwindow.jpg

Sequoia:
coylayupsidedown.jpg

hehe, three squirrel watchers... front to back, Aura, Cosmos and Kimura:
aurcoskimwindow1.jpg

Aura and Kimura relaxing:
aurakim1.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww they`rer all gorgeous! :D
Your ginger cat looks just like my Dukie when he was younger! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Su.x

P.s. I`m now frantically trying to book a ticket to canada so i can come and catnap your bootiful puddy cats! :wink: :lol:

aawwww great photos of them all! Trying to work out how many cats are in that photo of them asleep on the chair :lol:

Camellia said:
Clio
cliocutecam1.jpg
clihappyft2.jpg

Hi, what breed is Clio? I think I've found Zoe's twin... as she was a stray I have no idea of her breeding except that her previous owner said she's a cross breed...

upclose.jpg
rabbit6.jpg
dirt1.jpg

sitblanket3.jpg

Your second photo looks just like her... it's spooky!

Heh..... thanks guys.... lolol Dideen I will help ya out ;) There is three.
Start from your left, and you see the back feet of sequoia..... then kimura is laying over her tummy.....and Camelai is laying on her back with her head under kimura's tummy.... You can see her black chin, lol, Sequoia's head is resting on Camelai and Sequoia and camelai are holding hands.... er.... paws.... haha.... that help? :p

Hey tmak, Im not sure myself though I agree with AlisonA, she definately has english spot in her, I assume Clio is a mini lop-english spot mix but..... I cant be sure.

By the way.... Zoe is gorgeous :shock: :wink: :)

hehehehe thanks for that.. I can now see where one cat stops and another one starts :lol: :lol: They are all adorable tho :D :wink:

Yeah, I looked through loads of breed photos when I caught her and the English one looked the most like her, but the markings were black, so I wasn't sure. When I was trying to catch her I couldn't get a good look 'cos she was too quick and I thought she was a lop! not that it really matters, she's just a one off Zoe really! I've yet to see another rabbit look as much like her as that one though - the lying down one is like spot the difference!

Back