• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello Everybody

trevlove

Banned
Hello people. My name is Trev Love and i have just joined your forum. I would like if i may to intruduce myself.
i am a Professional painter. I have been with my partner, Godfrey, for nine years. We have 7 bunnies,mostly lop, all rescue. Tilly is our retired greyhound. That leaves Malcolm, our very old very deaf very dear siamese cat.
We have recently moved from North Wales to the Essex/Herts border due to Godfreys work. This area is certainly differant to what we are used to, and it will take time to adjust. Both Godfrey and myself are Vegans and we are active members of several wild life sociaties.
I look forward to chatting to you all and making new pals.

Trev

ps can any one recommend a really nice vet in my area, Sawbridgeworth.

Helloooooo Trev :wave:, I am sure someone will be able to point you in the direction of a good vet in your area

Hello :wave: and welcome to the forum! I can thoroughly recommend my vet in Chelmsford but it's probably a bit far from you for routine stuff :? Make yourself at home, you'll soon find it very addictive round here :lol:

Back