• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More Zoe Pics...

tmak

Warren Scout
We've had Zoe for about 6 weeks now, so I thought I'd post some more pics and videos...

OK, here's the vids - She's a good eater so lucky she gets so much excercise! Look at her go!

http://www.clipshack.com/Clip.aspx?key=A2401E48ACF34366

http://www.clipshack.com/Clip.aspx?key=988308253C3E6A0F

She likes exploring the garden...

reach.jpg
look1.jpg
cush3.jpg

upclose2.jpg
upclose.jpg
dirt5.jpg

She also likes to dig up our plants, and "tidy them up" (i.e trim them until it's just a stump!)

dirt4.jpg
dirt3.jpg
dirt1.jpg

Then find a shady spot for some rest...

potsun4.jpg
potsun2.jpg
potsun3.jpg

When she runs out of food she picks up her bowl and bangs it on the floor to make sure I know, when I walk away she stops, then starts again when I get near!

food1.jpg
food2.jpg
cage2.jpg

All that grass and she's got to sit in the snow

zoesnow.jpg
poly1.jpg

The second one looks like its playing on fast forward mode. What a lucky little bun she is to have all that room to run around. Makes me want to set mine loose in our back garden but I'm worried they'll eat all the poisonous plants we have. :(

Wow!

Lucky bun! How on earth do you catch her if you need to????

The pics and vids are brilliant! She looks a very happy bun :lol: :lol:

Carol x

Awww she is such a cuteeeeee!! :love:

I love the vids, my rabbits race around the garden like that as well but i'm sure they dont run as fast as Zoe!!

Great piccies too, she's beautiful :)

Julie x

Here's that beautiful Zoe again :love: Ive never seen anything
move as quick as she does on that video :shock: :lol:

Lucky bun! How on earth do you catch her if you need to????

She's as good as gold, when it's time to go in I just walk up to the hutch and she follows me like a little puppy, I just pick her up and put her in, she knows the routine so she doesn't put up a fight.

She's annoying sometimes though, I'm walking along and she comes silently from nowhere and gets under my feet and I trip over her

Rallybunny said:
What a lovely bunny! She's settled in well with you then?

Very well! She's spoilt rotten and she loves it! Can't imagine life without her now. She's very happy, all that space to run around in and usually she just sits there and lies down beside me waiting to be stroked.

she is such a stunner, it still amazes me that she survived all of this time...she must feel so safe and happy now!!

I think we've solved that little mystery now - she outran everything! Seriously, she can go a little faster than she did that video when she's in the mood! :shock: - you should see her go when a bird squawks - she hates birds!

She'd love to hear that if only she could understand - she milks attention!

I tried to take a photo of her flinging her keys, but she's too quick...

keys3.jpg
keys2.jpg
keys1.jpg

I wish my phone wouldn't make her look so bright, these photos don't do her justice.

I tried her in a harness because she's determined to go up the steps because she's so nosey, but she kept trying to bite through it at every opportunity, and finally riggled out of it! (lucky I didn't put it too tight, she went nuts as I thought she might).

harness.jpg

Back