• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New to bunnies!

Kate M

New Kit

Hi,

Thought i'd introduce myself as i've been scanning this site for a while getting helpful advice for my bunny-girl who i got from the rescue centre a few weeks ago.

Bunny-girl's name is Lila and if i've attached her piccie correctly to my profile she should appear on my signature at bottom of post -(if not, i'll work on it!) Lila is roughly 2 years old and a lop cross bunny. She was brought in to the centre when i went to get a second bun a few weeks ago (fate!) and i had to wait until she got the all clear from the vet to give her a happy home :D I also am the mumma of bob the bunny, a 6 month old dwarf lop little terror! :twisted:

Look forward to getting, and hopefully giving, more advice soon on this site now i have my log in!

Kate

ani_bunny-hifr.gif

Welcome to this forums,looking forward to seeing the piccys of your buns :D

Welcome Kate!

Looking forwards to seeing pics of your bunnies!

Gem and 'The 13' xx

Welcome to the forum from another newbie and another Kate! Looking forward to seeing pics of your bunnies :D
Kate

lilabunny1.jpg

Ok this is my first picture post so here goes!

This one should show my rescue bun Lila, it's quite zoomed in so beware the giant eye! You can just make out she's resting her head on a toy bunny that i think she thinks of as her bubba because she quite often licks it as if washing the toy - aww! Think someone's broody!

Kate

Back