• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Badger, Fiver and Leo - pics

Havent took any pics of Fiver and badger for ages, so thought id try and get a few, its so hard taking pics of black rabbits

Just chillin

fbadgerbunny1.jpg

aint i cute?, now let me out

fbadgerbunny2.jpg

so i can scratch my chin on this rock

fbadgerbunny3.jpg

Fiver was having a tantrum and destroying her hutch lol, because i put her in and locked the door because it had started raining

wot do you want?

fiverbunny2.jpg

fiverbunny.jpg

fiverbunny3.jpg

Leo doing what he does best!
EAT

fleobunny3.jpg

fleobunny2.jpg

yummyyyyyyyyy

fleobunny1.jpg

Lovley Bunnies :love:
Where do you get your giant cucumbers from :lol:

Badger looks scarily like a less fluffy version of my Bertie!

Bertie has the white bit on his nose, the white paw and the white patch on his side... scary :shock: :shock: :shock:

its soooo nice to see pictures of atoms brother badger! he looks so cute and very cheeky!

does he get up to much mischief?

yep hes very cheeky :lol:
hes dug a hole into next doors garden, so ive had to put a line of bricks around the bottom of the fence, im sure he has a death wish, i dont think there dog will be too pleased to see him :lol:

I love the last pic, so cute!

I love they way bunnies eat, their little mouths are so cute chomping away!

Humbug said:
yep hes very cheeky :lol:
hes dug a hole into next doors garden, so ive had to put a line of bricks around the bottom of the fence, im sure he has a death wish, i dont think there dog will be too pleased to see him :lol:

:lol: crazy little nutter! glad to hear that he is getting on good though.

Back