• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

just turned to be rehomed - update meet Briony!!!

bunnylove

Wise Old Thumper
i know nothing about this bun its just turned up, i have taken a look and its a doe, will be up for rehoming once evaluated!

20march2006one.jpg

20thmarch2006two.jpg

twentymatch2006three.jpg

any name sugguestions?

Eve x

Phill said:
Ooh She's Lovely! How about March???

thats an idea! i hate naming bunnies as you know :lol: :lol: i have never had a lionhead, i take it thats what it is? maybe even cross with an angora it had tufty on its ears :shock: :lol: :lol:

sarsimp said:
Violet? Shes got lovely eyes :D

very pretty eyes bluey/grey not sure what colur you would call her actually shes blue/grey with brown underneath a proper crossy! :lol:

name her in April and call her April :wink:

She is a real cutie so she needs a pretty name, Rosie, Tilly, Lily, Lotty, Bella

Alfie kennedy said:
name her in April and call her April :wink:

She is a real cutie so she needs a pretty name, Rosie, Tilly, Lily, Lotty, Bella

:shock: :shock: well i could leave it until may or even june :lol: :lol: :lol: !

aww she is gorgeous. I think you should call her Briony it seemes to suit her and goes well with the name of your rescue too :D

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww she`s gorgeous, absolutely beautiful! :love: :love: :love: :love: And Briony is a lovely name for her. :D

Su.x

P.S. looking at her i`d say she`s `isabella` in colour, otherwise known as `beige`.

cannonwoman said:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww she`s gorgeous, absolutely beautiful! :love: :love: :love: :love: And Briony is a lovely name for her. :D

Su.x

P.S. looking at her i`d say she`s `isabella` in colour, otherwise known as `beige`.

:shock: :shock: aaaaaa shes anything but beige :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

She looks a little bit like my Nala only less fuzzy on her nose! Beautiful! Where did she appear from?

Diddeen said:
She looks a little bit like my Nala only less fuzzy on her nose! Beautiful! Where did she appear from?

i got an email from someone yesterday saying they had found her and could i take her, although she smells like curry so i am not sure i believe them but what can you do! i know nothing about her!

bunnylove said:
cannonwoman said:

Su.x

Oooooops! wrong again! :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:

cannonwoman said:
bunnylove said:
cannonwoman said:

Su.x

Oooooops! wrong again! :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:

not wrong just need to clean your glasses :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back