• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Soph & Ruds

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Loopy Lop. I need more Sophie and Rudy input. I have always had a soft spot for Sophie, I even saved her video on my computer (how sad is that - but it was very impressive!).

So how are S and R getting along?
Is Soph any different now Rudy is around as I know she was a well pamperd princess for a long time before he arrived?

Do they groom each other?
Do they cuddle?

Have you thought of putting Soph up for adoption :lol: as I am sure she would like living with me :lol: :lol: :lol: She could always web-cam Rudy as it would be a shame to break up their friendship :lol:

Rabswood :D

:shock: :lol: :lol:

Awww bless you guys!!! :oops: :D

Loopy Lop. I need more Sophie and Rudy input. I have always had a soft spot for Sophie, I even saved her video on my computer (how sad is that - but it was very impressive!).

So how are S and R getting along?
Is Soph any different now Rudy is around as I know she was a well pamperd princess for a long time before he arrived?

Do they groom each other?
Do they cuddle?

Have you thought of putting Soph up for adoption as I am sure she would like living with me She could always web-cam Rudy as it would be a shame to break up their friendship

Rabswood

Well, Rudy is settling in well, we found that lots of bonding was causing him a bit of stress, so we are kind of leaving it to their own devices now! We let them have short play times together where Rudy is usually sat grooming Sofs and then waits for her to do it to him... which the little pampered princess doesnt :roll: :( But Rudy doesn't seem to mind as he then carries on grooming her! :lol:

Sofs hasn't changed much really, she is very aware that she rules the roost although has accepted Rudy really well as she was on her own for so long! (2 and a half years!!) :D She was really good with Rudy really, but he was just a bit nervous and jumped even if she just sniffed him! :lol:

Ha, My beloved Sophie will never be up for adoption Im afraid, but cuddles are always welcomed!!! :wink: And my lil Man is just so loving and beautiful that he is staying put! Only the people that have met Rudy will fully appreciate him as pics don't show his true character! He is my little shadow now and follows me around the house! :lol: If I can't find him, I usually find him sitting by the fridge, with the sweetest little look on his face! :lol: :lol: He is the cutest little bun! Sophie and him are truely spoilt and take over our house! :lol:

My o/h took some gorgeous pics of Rudy the other day and they are lovely, I will sort them out ofr you later and post them in stories!!!!

:D

Arrr cool.

I can just see poor Ruds desperate to be groomed by Sophie. My Blossom is desperate for Pippin to groom her but he's having none of it :(

Sophie has probably just realised she's a rabbit now Rudy has arrived, bet she thought she was a small furry human before :lol:

Rabswood

:lol: Poor Blossom! Maybe Blossom and Rudy should pair up! :lol: :lol: (They'd have to live here of course!! :wink: ) :lol:

You would have to take Pippin too (Blossom's first husband - actually he's Blossom's second husband because Bunnymadhouse told me Bloss arrived at the rescue with another bunny but he died :( )

I think Blossom would like two husbands actually, she got a bit frisky in the garden the other day and mounted Pippin (but he didnt pay any attention so she gave up) I think she must have sniffed spring in the air (wish I did I'm fed up of the cold weather :( )

Rabswood

Back