• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What we do for our buns

Fairy Angel

Alpha Buck
Having not seen the buns for three weeks it was time for a big spring clean. They seem to have decided that they don't like the litter trays any more :evil: and would much prefer to just use the floor, hence the mess....
e3f46878.jpg

Due to the hoover clogging up every time I try to hoover them I had to resort to hands and knees to sweep it all up :oops: followed by much scrubbing of the walls from Alfie's spraying!
295818c2.jpg

Unsurprisingly they were flopped out, quite content to let me do all the hard work!
8da8fd69.jpg

At least they're all nice and clean now and I feel like a good bunny mummy again!

Mine are all angels with their trays! :D :D :D I know how you feel though, I've had Amy and fudge with diaorreah this weekend, not nice, I've never cleaned so much!!! :(

I know the feeling!!! Today is the first time my little angelic bun Mea has started digging in her litter tray, poo and woodflake everywhere! It must be something in the air!!!!! :D
Nicola x

At least yours flop out while you're busy cleaning. Mine come over and sit down right where I am trying to clean or they stick their heads in the dustpan for a nosey. I keep having to pick them up and put them out of the way. :roll:

Only because I moved the entire run from where it is usually situated. I tried to do it with them still in there but it just wasn't working, and I couldn't let them free range coz I couldn't keep an eye on them properly.

Jack is always very keen to "help" when I am cleaning him out. He provides assistance by trying to empty the bin bag with the old litter in it, running off with any newspaper covered in wee, tipping up the pan (brush and pan), although only if it is full and trying to climb on my back and head when I am on all fours half in his dog cage. :roll:

I'd put him elsewhere to stop this but to be honest its so sweet and funny he just gets away with it by looking cute!! :rabbit2: :love:

Mine have a particular fondness of crawling inside the bin liner when I'm cleaning them out. Or, if one is out and the other's litter is in the bag, they'll poo in circles around it in protest :lol:

Back