• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lazy bones

Rallybunny

Warren Veteran
Evo's been a lazy bones recently, and looks sooooo cute when he's asleep. I can't help taking pics. :oops:

IMG_0701.jpg

IMG_0705.jpg

IMG_0710.jpg

Don't tell Evo's daddy I posted this one. :D O/h was laid down first, and Evo lay alongside him. :D :lol:

IMG_0698.jpg

Ooooh his toenail needs cutting (Evo's!). There's 2 on the back he just won't let me get to (I do them one at a time, when he lets me). :oops:

Try wrapping him in a blanket or towel, it tends to work with mine. Tilly hates having her nails done, except when I take her to the vets coz I said it was stressing her out to much for me to do them - typical!

Fairy Angel said:
Try wrapping him in a blanket or towel, it tends to work with mine. Tilly hates having her nails done, except when I take her to the vets coz I said it was stressing her out to much for me to do them - typical!

My method is ok, I must just keep missing those 2. :lol: :oops: And the pics have really shown them up. :oops:

Evo is just soooooo adorable, thats the cutest piccie in his cardboard box.....i love the odd places bunnies chose to kip!

I love it when bunnies flop like that. I always lay on the floor by the fire now when I'm watching tv so Jack can come up for a cuddle. Recently he has taken to flopping directly in front of me and even stays flopped when I stroke his nose - not bad for a bunny who was scared of everything just over three months ago!

How much does this bun sleep?? Every pic I've seen of dear Evo he is flopped out :lol: :lol: :love:
Awww, I'm only joking you!! It is soooooooooooooo cute!!

xxx

Back