• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Trinny, all the way from Twickenham to Burton

Here's the proof of my gorgeous girl, she seems to be settling into her new home, she loves the tunnel under the hutch, and she likes snuggling up in her pet blanket

Thanks so much Donna for letting her come to live with us...hubby was so shocked at how many bunsters you care for :shock:

DSCF2536.jpg

DSCF2535.jpg

DSCF2534.jpg

DSCF2533.jpg

DSCF2532.jpg

Trinny is a lovely rabbit, when she first came in she was living with me with her sister Suzannah who was slightly lighter in colour. The two of them were so friendly rabbits and just loved haivng so much more space than they were used to. Ther first day they were with me they spent most of the time chasing up and down the stairs instead of the cramped conditions they had been used to previously. They originated from the 17 rabbits which were on the Greenfrields rescue site. She will be so pleased that she now has a permanent home.

tupperwarequeen said:
Thanks so much Donna for letting her come to live with us...hubby was so shocked at how many bunsters you care for :shock:

:lol: He said he'd never complain about you again!
Thanks for the very generous donation too.

Blimey, Sally, I dont know how but I must have missed all this cos I didnt know you were getting a new bun :? Anyway - she's gorgeous and very lucky too :D

Awwwwwwwww I love a happy ending and she is sooooooooooooo boooooooootiful! :love:
Well done on offering her such a wonderful home. :D

Su.x

I remember seeing Trinny when she was up for adoption and really wanting her. Dutch bunnies are my fav!!! So glad she has found such a lovely home...she really is a GORGEOUS bunny!! :love:

Back