• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cara's first night.

KateCo

Warren Scout
We picked Cara up from Elaines yesterday and we're delighted with how easily she has settled in. It was love at first sight for us and for Cara it was love at first sight of Marianne. (She's very friendly with me but definitely has a preference for Marianne) We're hoping to bond her with our french lop Sebastian but for now she has a whole bedroom to herself and very happy she is too. Within a couple of hours she was racing from one side of the room to the other, binkying happily. Wonderful to see. She finally made a little bed for herself under the bed and went to sleep. Hopefully she'll continue to be happy here. Promised Elaine some photo's so here they are. (I must say that Elaine deserves a medal for the work she's doing, I've never seen so many happy, well cared for, rabbits in one place. Bravo Elaine!!!!!)
Marianne and Cara having a cuddle. Cara loves to be cuddled!
e59f8858.jpg

Sat on the bed, cuddly toy at hand
84deca44.jpg

In her tray
8c8b3eb5.jpg

Once she's settled in, we'll start the bonding process. Wish me luck!
Kate

Gorgeous girl! :D She looks like she's gone to a very loving home :D

I want to see loads of piccies of this beautiful girl in future now :D :p

Back