• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Latest news on the babies

Sue&Sooty

Wise Old Thumper
I took the whole Bunster family over to Sue at Burseldon Bobtails yesterday and she helped me to sex them. She also managed to trim Holly's nails! Holly is usually a nightmare to hold as she hates being picked up but Sue made it look so easy!

So back to the babes.....

Blue is............
creambabyback.jpg

A GIRL!!

And Sweep is........
RIMG0550.jpg

A GIRL!!
(Well Sue was pretty sure she is a she but as she is still very small I need to check again in a few weeks to be definate)

Sooty loves it!! He spends all his time cuddled up with the babies. In fact he spends more time with them than Holly does! :D

Sue&Sooty said:
Sooty loves it!! He spends all his time cuddled up with the babies. In fact he spends more time with them than Holly does! :D
A real 'paws on' modern Daddy!! :lol: Glad the babies are doing so well. Two girlies will make it easier to keep the family together. Awwwwwwwwwww so cute :love: Janex

Awwwwww! Thats so sweet that Sooty cuddles up with the babies :love:

Glad the family are going to live together.

They were born on Monday 6th feb so they were 6 weeks old yesterday.

They have changed so much in such a short time and have their own little personalities too. :D

Back