• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More Piccies of my bunnies (Honeybunny/Bunnymadhouse)

Angie65

Wise Old Thumper
Jill, Sorry I forgot to say Happy Birthday - I was drunk on Thursday, & in meetings all day Friday, so couldn't get on RU :oops: Here's pictures of Flint to make up for it:

693a38c3.jpg

"Mummy, Can I go out to play?"
347a472b.jpg

& Rosie for Angie:
Rabbits015.jpg

Rabbits014.jpg

This is Chocolate my 2 year old Evil Rex: (Alfie's Ex)
99815dc6.jpg

Cracker again: (Rosie's boyfriend to be. One Day!!)
Rabbits017.jpg

That is a frying pan. He had pulled his water bottle off the wall & needed Gaz to fix it!

Another picture of Smirnoff
Rabbits013.jpg

Spice
Rabbits016.jpg

Joey: who wants to be in every shot!!
Rabbits001.jpg

Rabbits019.jpg

Rabbits018.jpg

Rabbits005.jpg

& then..... I had this dream...
Rabbits012.jpg

Rabbits010.jpg

lovely pics and I may be slightly biased but isn't Flint a handsome young chap? :love:
And I can understand why you kept Dream-bun.....have you decided on a name yet? Gorgeous!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
I :love: Flint!

He has grown so much and is such a little cutie pie :D

They are all gorgeous! Dream bun is huuuge!

lynda_m said:
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
I :love: Flint!

He has grown so much and is such a little cutie pie :D

They are all gorgeous! Dream bun is huuuge!

He'll weigh less on Wednesday after he's had his Cooking Apples removed :shock: :oops:

He's called Alex Mac Alister. Cos I have been calling him Alex & Gaz has been calling him Alister!!! Then the other week, some film credits went up & there was someone called Alex McAlister on it! :D Joey's full name is Joseph, which he gets called when he's bad (about 90 times a day then!!)

Awww they are all adorable, but I think you should change Flint's name to Moses because it looks like there's a burning bush in that there photo :lol:

What great pics - even the bunny thats not really there at the end is a good pic - shes gorgeous BTW :wink:

Yes Dream bun was a girl, but then became a boy :oops: We still call him a "her" sometimes too!

Chocolate is a she, she was bonded to Smirnoff, Joey & Alfie (1 at at time), but then started picking fights with them all . Her & Bloke get on ok, but she boxes me when I feed her, & I've been subject to the odd nip. She's actually way better now, - still a bit territorial, but she had a bad past, so we just leave her be!

Rosie is gorgeous & loves nose rubs. Dream Bun, Rosie or Flint lay on the settee with me in an evening. Alfie used to, but it now inseparable from Polly. He lays on the stairs while she grooms him. :D

Gorgeous babbits, Flint is a real stunner very much like Tilly in the looks department :D :D :D

DSC01693.jpg

Will get some updated piccies when the batteries have charged for the camera :roll: :roll:

Angie I obviously love your new siggie pic cos the buns are 2 of the best buns in the world! :wink: :D BUt it's huge! :lol: :lol:

Back