• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wooky..a very frightened bun

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
This poor young lad came into the rescue today.
Wooky.jpg

He is gorgeous but so frightened that he goes into complete panic when you try to pick him up..not just struggling but thrashing around. I was so scared he would break his back. He's scared of everything :cry:
Poor Wooky will be needing a very special owner in a few weeks time.

aawww he's so pretty.. wonder why he is so frightened :( i guess he hasnt been handled much.... a bit like when Nala arrived here i guess.

I have had a couple come in like that :cry: But the good news is that they are now very confident rabbits 8) I didn't dare get Cherry neutered for ages as I was afraid he might get so scared he would have a heart attack :shock: Similiarly Firefox. But both come running when they see me now, and hop in for their food and let me stroke them happily. I am having a hard time getting around to rehoming them though :wink: :roll:

BUT Flossie is being bonded to her new fella right now and will soon be off to her new home :D

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww he`s gorgeous! :love:
I`m sure once you work your magic he`ll soon learn he can trust us 2 fts. :D

Su.x

lynda_m said:
He looks a bit like either Lola or Bugsy?

Poor little lad, I hope he settles down soon

He's a bit like Lola but not so much black......you do keep an eye on my bunnies Lynda! :lol: :lol: ..and good news someone is interested in Bugsy and Lola!...yipee!

Back