• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New run

rineyroo

Mama Doe
I made this! Could've painted it better though :oops:

newrun2.jpg

A funny pic of Horatio taunting the dog. Yesterday he punched the cat on the nose! It was so funny.
HORRISTAUNTINGCHLOE.jpg

Wow, that`s an impressive looking run! :thumb:
Hubby finished making the trio`s new one yesterday but i can`t post any piccies as we need to get a lead for our new camera! :roll: :?

Su.x

I wish we had a garden for a lovely run like that, my buns are indoors all the time. They do get spoilt as a result tho :lol:

I must confess I didn't do it single handedly. I did have a few helpers :oops:
I'm wondering whether or not to put mesh on the bottom and leave them out at night. I do leave them out til about 7 now. Unfortunately after 12 years of living here, my father hasn't got round to doing the patio yet, so there's nowhere with a solid base for them to go on. I don't need to worry about them in the day because there's usually someone here and the cat and dog are out. The cat and dog are protective of them, I think it's a case of "if I can't eat 'em, why should anything else!"

Back