• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

LOTS of sunday morning pictures!!!

Charliesangel

Warren Veteran
This morning I woke up very early (dont know why :roll: :? ) so I decided to clean all of the buns and take a few pictures. Well, those few pictures turned into A LOT of pictures so I thought I would share with you guys!! I know its been a long time since you've seen the gang!!

Blaise:

I was giving him a wash this morning and he wasn't too happy about it!

"Mum, are we done yet?"
DSCN3283.jpg

"I think I can sneek away now..."
DSCN3282.jpg

"Mum, now I have to clean myself all over again!! I hate being wet!"
DSCN3285.jpg

"Mmmmm, since I was such a good boy I got my greens!"
DSCN3320.jpg

"I can reach it!"
DSCN3316.jpg

"I'm full!!! Now I'm ready for my close up!"
DSCN3332.jpg

"Mummy, when is spring going to be here?" (He was being so cute! He was looking out the window like that for about 10 minutes!! Smelling the fresh air!)
DSCN3290.jpg

Daisy:

I didn't want to take her out so I got some of her inside her cage!

"Did you have to wake me up just for this?!?"
DSCN3303.jpg

"I'm going back to sleep now if you dont quit it!"
DSCN3305.jpg

"OOOH GREENS!! I'm awake, I'm awake!!"
DSCN3339.jpg

(Sorry I didn't get much of Daisy, she HATES the camera :roll: )

Oliver:

I took Oliver out on my bed this morning for some cuddles!! I love these piccies :love:

"Ahhhh, mum, scratch a little harder"
o.jpg

"That feels gooooood"
DSCN3354.jpg

"I love my chair!!!" (He's flopped out with his head hanging over the side)
DSCN3368.jpg

"The warm sun does feel good"
DSCN3369.jpg

"MWAH I love you thumper!"
DSCN3375.jpg

I got a bandana for him at the petstore (it was REALLY cheap).
"Can I take this off now?"
DSCN3377.jpg

"I'm very awake now!!! Can we play?!"
DSCN3390.jpg

Spot the bunny!(he was in mid-binky so its a bit blurry)
DSCN3394.jpg

"If I climb on this...."
DSCN3412.jpg

"I can get up onto the window sill!!"
DSCN3410.jpg

"That warm air does feel nice"
DSCN3409.jpg

I took some pictures of Daisy & Blaise's cages just so you can see how I have it arranged how after their "Big break up"

The whole cage
DSCN3295.jpg

Daisy's half (on top)
DSCN3297.jpg

Blaise's half (on the bottom)
DSCN3296.jpg

And here you can see Daisy peeking at me around the corner of her play house.
DSCN3294.jpg

I hope you like :D :D :D

Leah and furries
xxx

Awwwww, you have the cutest rabbits! Oliver is just sooo adorable! Blaise is such a picture perfect little rabbit, and Daisy is beautiful!

The picture looking out of the window, I was like..."Oh my god, America is so spacious!!" really wide street and houses far apart. Here we're all crammed in :lol: .

Such cuties! I love Oliver!! :love: (packs bunny-napping kit). :wink: :lol: Blaise and Daisy have such a nice home, if I were a bunny I'd be proud to call that my home. :thumb:

Awww thanks for all of your great replies!!

The picture looking out of the window, I was like..."Oh my god, America is so spacious!!" really wide street and houses far apart. Here we're all crammed in.

It is pretty nice to have this space!
There is nice room between the houses, and the backyards are large. There is lots of room to sit outside and rest, or play, and you dont have to feel like everyone is watching you!!
:D Also, since our street is far off from the main one, there are never cars going down so we have that space to walk across, or run if we'd like.

xxx

Thank you for your replies!!! I love the one of Blaise looking out the window too!! It amazed me that he did that for so long!

xxx

Ahhhhhhhh! Leah, those pics are FAB!!!!! :love:

I loved them all! I was thinking as I was looking at them, "Ahhh thats my fave one... nope, thats my fave, oooh and that one.. ahh look at that one..." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Totally gorgeous bunsters and great pictures, I'm sat upstairs typing and chuckling away to myself. Fab cage too!!!
Nicola x

Great pics! I love the one of your bun on the little chair! :D

Where did you get your wire storage cubes from? I've seen a few websites with tutorials on building condos. How much did it cost to build the whole thing?

m4ndy1 said:
Great pics! I love the one of your bun on the little chair! :D

Where did you get your wire storage cubes from? I've seen a few websites with tutorials on building condos. How much did it cost to build the whole thing?

I live in the U.S, and I got my grids from a store called Costco. You can find them on Ebay too though!! In dollars, it cost about $30 dollars for the grids. I also have a lino flooring, which I'm sure you could find anywhere.
The kind of cage I have is really nice as you can make it any size/shape you want, for VERY cheap.
You can get a teeny tiny cage at the petstore for $30, or two large cages that you can build yourself for $30....a much better deal!!

Twilightpagan- I hope this answered your questions too!! If now, just let me know!!

Thanks for all of your great replies!

xxx

Back