• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another new member here

woowoo30

Young Bun
Hi everyone i'm Julie and i'm from Leicester. I'm really happy to finally be able to post messages here, i joined in december but have only just had my account activated. :D

I have 3 daughters aged 13, 9(next week) and 4. I love animals and have a dog, 2 cats, 3 rabbits, 4 guinea pigs, 3 rats, 2 gerbils and a hamster, i would have alot more that that if only i had the room!! :wink:

Anyway my rabbits are Franky, he's about a year old, i got him from the RSPCA in october as a companion to pippa who sadly died 2 weeks ago so he is now on his own.
Then i have 2 baby girls, talulah and tigerlilly who are about 4 months old now, they are sisters and i had them from a friend whos female rabbit had an unexpected litter not long after she got her.

Hopefully i will get round to posting piccies of them soon.

Look forward to chatting to you all
Love Julie x

Thankyou for your lovely welcomes :D

As soon as i get new batteries for my camera i wil post piccies of them for you all to see.

I'm just reading through the messages on here, you all seem such a lovely friendly bunch of people, i'm looking forward to getting to know you all.

Is there anyone else from Leicester here???

Julie x

Hello :wave: Looking forwards to the piccies already!

There are loads of people from around the Leicester area on here...seems that way anyhow :lol:

Welcome00062.gif
Julie and family

Sorry to hear about Pippa :cry:

Welcome to the Forum :D
I've got three daughters but no where near as many pets but I would if I could :D
Looking forward to piccy's.
Kate.

Thankyou all for your lovely welcomes! :D

Honeybunny, I'm in Oadby. I see you run a rabbit rescue, i had no idea there was one in Leicester. I got Franky from the RSPCA in october, it's a shame i didn't know about your rescue back then!!.

Julie x

hi Julie I only started officially at beginning of October so I'll let you off!....but of course if you're looking for a friend for him...?! :wink: :lol:

Hi again Jill

I might be looking for a friend for frankie soon :D

But for now i was wondering if there might be any chance of him living as part of a trio with tigerlilly and talulah. He has been neutered and the girls are going to be spayed in about 4 weeks time. I dont know if rabbits live happily in trios or not, do you think it could work?

Julie

Back