• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

some foster buns...(now with pics!)

bizzy_vicki

Mama Doe
yeah right! :lol:

two gorgeous strays from completely different areas came in on monday to work(one from a member of the public and one from a rescue centre). of course i felt sorry for them, it was a busy day on monday and the noise scared them so i thought i'd bring them home to look after for the regulation 7 days to see if an owner came forward, tommorrow is day 7 and no owners. they are so gorgeous they might well end up staying :wink:
first is a stunning blue point type female, either very young or a small dwarf type. upon closer inspection she has very faint blue and fawn minggled with her cream body so she may be a dilute harlequin. she is quiet but friendly. ive nicknamed her tulip.
secondly is a gorgeous agouti dutch male and someone must really be missing him, he is a right character and has me laughing loudly all the time! he is fairly large, not keen on being picked up but is happy when you've got a secure hold on him, but he does like to follow me around the bathroom chinning my feet! he chins everything and sprays everywhere, eats like a small horse and prob poops just as much! he 'calls' to the other buns and desperately wants to be friends. ive called him 'sprout' :lol:
they have both been neutered already, we did it straight away as we do with most strays. i think i may bond tulip with huslu, thinking along the lines he's been neutered for ages compared to her recent spey, they are similar sized and similar personality. i then may bond sprout with boo, because by the time she comes, settles, recovers from spey he will have been neutered for a while already.
no batteries at the moment (doh!) so pics tommorrow, i promise!

here they are!
tulip
tulip2.jpg

tulip.jpg

and the lush sprout
sprout2.jpg

sprout1.jpg

sprout3.jpg

Back