• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

thankyou tamsin- were finally in!!

ELVIS

Warren Scout
:lol: we're in!!!
tried to join a few weeks ago but couldnt get in but thankyou tamsin for sorting it :D
i'm beccy, i have a lurcher :shock: 3 kids, 5 cats, my patient o.h. and................20 RABBITS!! :shock: :? :wink: :lol:
I look forward to adding pics and telling you all about them later.
no, we are not a rescue, no. im not a breeder(although i have before), and yes, i'm obviously barmy! :roll:
will tell you all about them soon. cant wait to get started on the forum.you'll never shut me up! :lol:

x x beccy, and the 20, Elvis, twinkle, angel, lily, clover, bonnie, bluebell,dahlia,bertie, fi-fi, violet, suzy, smudge, b-b, bramble, bella, choca& mocha, hedgehog and patch. x x

Helloooo :wave:

Wow you sound like you have your hands full :lol:

I am Belinda, 5 kids, 2 dogs 1 cat 1 hamster 4 rabbits that I own and 8 that I foster, 1 guinea pig and a understanding hubby :lol:

Cant wait to see piccies of your brood

hi

hello there and welcome to the forum- am looking forward to seeing the pics and hearing you rabbits stories :D

m4ndy1 said:
Wow! 20! You must have lots of space, can't wait to hear about them all.

I'm also from Staffs :wave:

NO I DONT HAVE LOTS OF SPACE!!!!!! :lol:
and its blummin' hard work rotating the buns in the garden so they all get a run about..........v. time consuming and i'm guilt ridden when the weather is bad and theyre cooped up. :(
i'd love to rehome a couple of them as i think its imposible to give enough time and love to 20 of them :cry:
theyre looked after , dont get me wrong, but i'd never have more than 10 again . by choice anyway. they all live in twos or threes bar a couple of v. tetchy does :wink: .........so at least they have eachothers company. i have 2 in the house and the rest are outside. 3 of them are my kids but the rest are waifs and strays, sicklies that i bred and couldnt sell, and finally 3 babies who are not babies anymore and i didnt give to anyone coz i didnt trust anyone with them! :lol: they have longish fur and need grooming you see. all my boys are castrated now so no more babies but we still have to spay the girls. we did the boys 1st. it seemed like a good idea!! :) :wink: so really im commited to my buns and love them very much but made a mistake in allowing myself to have this many. we buy food and shavings from the farmers merchants and bales of hay, but one or the other usually has some complaint that needs treating or the cages need refurbishing, or they are due new toys or salt licks, or bowls/bottles.........or tunnels etc....you get the picture. i'll post some pics too so you can meet them. elvis is my fave. hes a BIG agouti french lop. we were visiting a breeder a few years ago to look at lionhead lops and i saw him and his bros in tiny cages no bigger than themselves :cry: :shock: i had to take him but the rest of what i saw that day still haunts me.......... :cry: :cry: agouti is apparently v. unpopular. i dont know why? its what nature intended :thumb:

Welcome!

I have 13 buns!

Can't wait to hear more about them all!

Gem and 'The Portsmouth 13'

Hi and welcome - all my buns are agouti or agouti mix - I love the colour :D Hope you enjoy yourself on here and look forward to hearing more about your buns

Back