• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New to the forum and looking to adopt in the near future.

Hi everyone

I am new to this forum but have joined as I am looking to adopt a couple of bonded bunnies in the near future. :D

Have been looking at all the bunnies in need of a new home and it is heartbreaking to see.. and so difficult to choose. :shock: I want to rehome them all but know I can only adopt 2, so have to make the right choice.

Will probably be asking a few questions over the next few weeks to do researching on bunny care, so hope you dont mind me asking away.

Look forward to chatting to you all.

:D

Hello :wave:

Looking for rabbits and advice? You have come to the right place everyone here is so helpful and kind, I have only been on here for a couple of months and have been made to feel very welome :D

Hi

thank you for the nice welcome.

I too have only been able to join today. Registered ages ago but not had confimation email to allow me to log in. Thankfully it was sorted out today and hey presto...i am finally in now... :D yipee.

Hello - good look with the choosing. Like you say, there are so many bunnies needing homes to choose from, but when you find the right pair you will know. :D

Hello :wave: Good luck in y our quest to find and adopt some lovely bunnies! Whereabouts do you live, there are loads of rescues post on here, I'm sure someone knows of the perfect bunnies just waiting for you :lol:

Back