• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toby and "Socky"

m4ndy1

New Kit
Toby's favourite toy in the world is his socky, he never tires of it and plays with it every day! I don't know if anyone else's buns have a thing for socks but mine does! First he digs it, then grabs it with his teeth and hops round the room with it in a funny prancing style. Maybe I'll try to get a video of it, it looks quite funny.

The sock he played with before was quite large and he often used to step on it while hopping round the room, I think that's why he developed a special hop when he's carrying it. He's now upgraded to a smaller streamline one, which you can see in the picture below:

toby-sock.jpg

You can also see the wallpaper stripping job he's started :shock:

owwww how cute :love:

I have lots of odd socks here so guess where they will be going now :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: yup, if I leave any clothes on the floor, they get "dug at". Strange the things that fascinate them eh?! :lol: :lol:

ladystardust said:
Is he generally an indoor bun?

He has a hutch outside, but it has been quite cold so my OH got him an indoor cage. He might go back out in the summer, but I'm not sure, we do like having him around the house :D

Thanks everyone :)

Yesterday was quite a big day for Toby, he's been displaying signs of becoming a grown up bun for a while now. I was upstairs putting the washing away in the bedroom, he snuck upstairs and went under the bed, I tried to get him out and blocked one side with a large toy dog, I tried for about half an hour!! he came out and I blocked the rest of the bed with pillows. He started making grunting noises and then........he started humping my toy dog in the face!! This is the first time he's humped anything, my baby bun's all grown up now :cry:

Molly has a thing for toilet roll tubes. She gets one in her mouth and then runs round and round in circles until she drops it. Then she picks it up and does the same thing over and over again.

Piper just sits and watches her as she runs around him - it must make him dizzy. :lol:

Think I might give her a sock and see what happens. :shock:

Awww that is so cute!!! We can buy the most expensive toys for our buns, but they still love the simple things!!! Gotta love it!

xxx

:lol: :lol:
Hee hee, that pic really made me chuckle, what a lovely bunny you have!!!!
Nicola x

ps-my two are housebuns over winter as well, I don't want them to go back outside :(

great pic, Niamh has a thing for old clothes but I've not given her any old socks to play with, might have to dig one out! :lol:

Candy likes bra's.... it's very embarrassing if she comes down with one in her mouth when there's someone here :shock: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Really cute photo..... might try to get her onto socks :lol: :lol:

Back