• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help Identifying Please

Snoopie

Young Bun
Was wondering if any one could help me identify the breed of my girl...

IMAGE_00023.jpg

IMAGE_00022.jpg

DSC00025.jpg

Sorry about the picture quality as they were taken on my phone.

:D well she's a lop........ :lol: :lol: :lol: That's about as far as I can get I'm afraid!!!! You'll have to wait for some others!!!! Where was she from? :D She's still lovely though!!!

I don't actually pick her up and she's not too keen on the idea, but she is around 2kg at a guess...hope thats helps :)

Thanks for all your input guys :)

Yeh her ears are very long, she's forever grooming and cleaning them...but that's when she's not relaxing...

IMAGE_00062.jpg

IMAGE_00015.jpg

:lol:

Lop cross :) She has lop feet (love those fluffy toes!) but as toffeepudding says her nose is more up eared rabbit rather square like a dwarf lop.

Tamsin said:
Lop cross :) She has lop feet (love those fluffy toes!) but as toffeepudding says her nose is more up eared rabbit rather square like a dwarf lop.

it would be unusual to have such lop ears for a cross though i agree her face has the appearance of a crossbreed. maybe the cross was further back? (ie...one of her grandparents?)

^Yeah, I think so too.

Her eyes are rather close-set, not wide apart on a flat face like your average lop. Whatever she is, she's gorgeous! Her ears are really long, sooo cute!

maxxev said:
it would be unusual to have such lop ears for a cross though i agree her face has the appearance of a crossbreed. maybe the cross was further back? (ie...one of her grandparents?)

That's a good point, perhaps it was one of the larger lops too as the ears weigh more they tend to lop more easily.

Tam

This pic:

IMAGE_00022.jpg

reminds me of an english lop but her ears are too short and she's too small. It's possible that's a grandparent though.

Otherwise french or dwarf lop to get the ears.

Dwarf lop with a bit of English lop waaay back (grand or great grandparent perhaps?) might produce a bunny like that... English lops have very different shaped faces to the other lops plus the long ears...

Back