• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Here at last!

m4ndy1

New Kit
Yes! I’m so excited! I’ve finally managed to join. I’ve tried so many times, with many email addresses but I’ve never been able to activate my account. I’ve been lurking these forums for a long time, and I’ve learnt so much from you guys. Glad I’ll finally get to post, looking forward to telling you all about my bun. :D

Welcome!! I'm sorry it took you so long to join, but I'm glad you've managed to get on now!!
So, do you have any buns? Can't wait to hear more about you!

xxx

I had many rabbits as a child, and since moving into a house with my boyfriend we rescued a young boy named Toby. We got Toby from Bills Rabbit Rescue in Staffordshire, he was very shy and it took us a long time to gain his trust. He lives as a house rabbit and loves being stroked or brushed. He sometimes lets me pick him up, but not for too long!! He strips the wallpaper from our walls and chews through our wires, but I hear that's not unusual with buns :wink:

here is a pic

PICT0185.jpg

Back