• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New member Bytor ( beware)!

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
Just before you all start welcoming our newest member "Bytor" i warn you now, he is infact my long suffering hubby, totally insane and a right trouble maker! :wink: So all unsuspecting RU members out there "please beware"!

Oh yeah, i suppose i should say `welcome` to mark and hopefully now he`ll start understanding my addiction?! :lol:

Su.x

:wave: Welcome bytor.Hope you have two computers,this site is really addictive like you say,don,t want you fighting over who goes on first :lol: :lol:

Well i'd like to say a big thank you to Cannonwoman (my nearest and dearest) for a fine introduction, I think?
we are lucky enough to have 3 computers, two laptops and a desktop.

Runs? I've submitted to cannonwoman and will build as advised....

I have one thing to say to you Bytor:

BYTE MY SHINY METAL ASS! :D :lol: :lol:

ps. Welcome :D :thumb: :lol:

Jeremy said:

ps. Welcome :D :thumb: :lol:

I dont think I want to know what that was about :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

xxx

Jeremy said:

lolol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Charliesangels: Bytors avator is `bender` from futurama and that`s his favourite saying. ( Yes, i know we spend too much time watching telly)! :oops: :lol:

rabswood said:
Should'nt you be called CannonMan? :lol:

Welcome.

Rabswood

You`d think so wouldn`t you?! :lol: But Cannonwoman rules and won`t let me share her powerful title! :roll: :lol:

Mark

Many thanks to all the welcomes I've received!! As you are probably aware I'm on a run building mission with cannonwoman, so far so good. Today we'll finish hopefully and post the pictures.....

Mark

Back