• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My little darlings

hunnybun

Mama Doe
They are all doing so well, some are 6 weeks some are 3 weeks

March2006072.jpg

March2006071.jpg

March2006070.jpg

March2006069.jpg

March2006068.jpg

March2006067.jpg

Awwwwww they are all gorgeous!!! :love:

I was wondering which ones are Elsa's and where the others came from? Just pure curiosity since I'm too dense to be able to tell them apart from each other :oops: :oops:

Rosie said:
Awwwwww they are all gorgeous!!! :love:

I was wondering which ones are Elsa's and where the others came from? Just pure curiosity since I'm too dense to be able to tell them apart from each other :oops: :oops:

Elsa is the white lop in the 4th photo, she has 4 babies who are 3 weeks tonight. The other 3 babies are 6 weeks and they and their Mum came into the rescue on Tuesday :D if you look on m site you will see more photos and more about them all. :D

Very very very cute!!

Thanks for explaining, I couldnt figure out who was mummy and who were siblings :oops: :lol:

You ought to put a cuteness warning on this one :lol: They are absolutely gorgeous - and very good photos too :D

Back